Tools You Can Use
As a business owner, I am always looking for creative resources, tools and software to make me more effective and efficient. As a business coach, I share all of these tools. I cannot stand when I seek help from someone and I walk away with nothing that will truly help me. So here are some tools that you can use.
· Docusign - DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. It allows users to safely and securely manage approvals, decisions, contracts, and workflows 100% digitally.
· Timetrade – They provide many services but I use it for scheduling. TimeTrade’s Online Appointment Scheduling SaaS platform enables organizations to move customers seamlessly from online or social media browsing to a live conversation or an in-person visit with the right associate providing the opportunity to create the personalized journey that differentiates a brand.
· MileIQ – This app allows you to safely and securely track the miles that you drive. That information is stored in a cloud. When you are ready to file your taxes, it populates the information into a form that meet the IRS standards for the tax year. You can then write those miles off as a deduction.
· DocScan – DocScan lets you instantly scan multi-pages document and send out when there is no scanner nearby. By having it, you can scan not only documents in sight, but also whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books, etc. It is perfect for those who have a home office or mobile business. Find it in your app store.
· Bill4Time - Bill4Time’s goal is to streamline the time tracking and billing aspect of business so professionals can focus more on what they do best. They provide time tracking, expense tracking, billing & invoicing, invoice templates and online payment processing.
We all know that there is an overwhelming amount of resources available to us and more become available daily. So take your time to check these out and then dig a little more to find the best fit for you!